Friday, August 11, 2006

SOULMATE!!


I know not what she has done to me, but she has made me a different person altogether. It took me years to realize her presence in my life but even after realizing her presence in my life I took a long time in knowing her, in accepting her, in loving her and to be entwined with her.

All this long (after I had my life in my hold) I had been searching for someone who was a figment of my imagination and not someone who was really there for me. I just didn’t realize that she was there with me all along. She was there when “SHE” wasn’t there, when I was there in deep trenches looking for light of hope, when I had “THEM”, when I was struggling to find meanings, when I was alone………..

To be honest, it was then, when I was all alone that I realized her presence in my life. I realized that I had an ear to my every word, a companion to my lonely walks, a helping hand to my tasks, a thought for my every thought and a heart to beat for me. Acknowledging her presence was difficult. This world doesn’t accept her presence in my life. They call me a loner, a detached soul, a moron, an abnormal being. Is it imperative to have someone in your life that others force onto you? Why can’t I be the way I want to be? Why I have to accept the norms of the societies? Why those dogmas are imposed on me?

I’m a reformist. I would do things, the way I want them to. Accepting someone else’s thought over mine is not acceptable to me. It’s not a defeat, no it’s not ego as well, but as long as I can think for myself, I would not accept someone else over me. To accept her as my soul mate was my choice. Some would acknowledge, some would detest but that doesn’t change the status quo. It has already been late in accepting her and when I have done it, I won’t step back.

She is none other than my "LONELINESS" that I have made my soul mate and I promise to stand by her.

4 comments:

Edyta said...

Hello, Ravi!
Before i begin my review, i'd like to say that i has been a fantastic feeling reading it. i mean. u may find it abnormal or not true but i do understand you. yes, thats right, i do. why? may haps because me, myself, also experienced sucha thing as your soulmate "she". it maybe your conscince that you are taking about or it maybe your subconscience, thats the secret you left for yourself, revieling only one thing: that "she" is your soulmate or your soul, even.
i can iterprite it in many ways. i can also be a completion to society and its doctrins, saying that you do not obey the orders, that u do things on your own, that you are a loner or a reject. people do have many opinions, yet i will share my own here which will be the best thing to do.
"They call me a loner, a detached soul, a moron, an abnormal being. Is it imperative to have someone in your life that others force onto you? Why can’t I be the way I want to be? Why I have to accept the norms of the societies? Why those dogmas are imposed on me?"
It's back in the realism era. Then society was a full one. Now, we all grow as individulas, not parts of society, nowadays, i'd like to say, society is an archaic word. there are many reasons why, one of them is immigration, for example, though there r loads other reasons, more suitable to this situation, like u: u are a personality, an individual, or as u say:"I’m a reformist." You decide to do things your way & u are not prohibited/forbiden/banned to think what you think, say what you say, do what you do :) Therefore, you are a personality, a specific individual who has his thought and his ways :)
However ppl are degrated and amoral nowadays. They do not wan to see anything they are afraid of seeing & they think that this is weird/abnormal/bizzare. Why? Becoz they do not want to see new reforms. They are afraid of it. & i remember a marvelous quote from one song by hed Pe:"You only say what you want to say, You only say what you think they want to hear" Well, I'd like to stress that u exit the standart and you have your soulmate "she" to prove it.
Thinking abt the thoughts of society about you is a dreadful plade. They have awful thoughts & i dont want them to damage your wonderful soul & your soulmate.
"She is my loneliness that I have made my soul mate and I promise to stand by her."
"She" is an inspiration for you. Your loneliness has become a part of you. You can either accept it or reject it. "I promise to stand by her" You have accepted it, you have accept urself, a part of you. And now it you and "her" secret. You dont need society to understand you. Dont give them chances to damage your soulmate.
Cheers!
(I'm sorry. Its long again :|)

Procrastination Sucks said...

hmmmm.. what shud i say on this now ? i said that i wud keep sighing on ur blog ... i am ..
well i think .... leave it. its ur life ... u know it better ...
amazed by the first commment on this blog .... such a detailed analysis!!! its awesome man.

Edyta said...

Ravi?
I've amazed your friend by my boring review! :D i feel so proud :D
hope your okay. & the reason i'm writing you is that i saw your pics & they were amazing! really! i wish i had a chance to see places like that! :)
Good luck :)

nidhi said...

Loneliness is good as long as it doesnt eat u from within.I m afraid to say but it seems like u ve been trapped by it.Finding peace in being alone is wat everyone does because thats the only time wen a man can reflect on his good and bad.But wen a stage comes where u can share the same kinda feeling with another human being then its bliss and trust me the feeling is something u wud never want to let go off.Your blog suggests negation.You cant go on being lonely al your life...can u???