Saturday, January 19, 2008

AKS : A Reflection Within….


Anddd thattt wasss theee lasttt timeee Iii everrr sawww herrr.

With that last sight, there were too many last things, which became the last happenings, in the last days, of my last happy days with her.

That Last Hug…
That Last Walk…
That Last Company…
That Last Dance…
That Last Talk…
That Last Journey…
That Last Wish…
That Last Phone Call…
That Last BEST FRIENDSHIP…

In my pursuit of happiness and the daunting quest for love, I left her behind, to find answers to her own bewildering, perplexing vagaries of heart and mind.

I never knew, that I was a die – hard, incorrigible romantic at heart, until those M&B’s, Jab We Met’s and Dil Mil Gaye’s engulfed me in their spirals and my heart fluttered in delight, of the incessant happiness that LOVE has.

I love Armaan’s passes at Ridhima. I love the exasperation Ridhima shows to her vacillating emotions. I love their chemistry, I love their love. I won’t be surprised if they fall in love in real life too, playing that reel life for too long. Love is all that enigmatic. But I hate what Kareena did to Shahid. But then, like Geet (Kareena) says, “Your mother didn’t knew what she was doing coz she was in love”. I think I will have to let her go, coz her love beckons her (what was with Shahid then).

Love being a matter of heart and not mind, played the elusive riddle until I met HER. And…I was bitten by the pangs of love, giving me interminable moments of anxiety, pain, happiness, tears smiles and LOVE.

For the first time, I lived that cherishing moment, when I found myself lost in her company, oblivious of this world, society, office, home, people, life, death…
For the first time I felt wanted.
For the first time I felt loved.
For the first time I felt complete.
For the first time that void within was filled.
For the first time I had Heart over Head.

Now I realized, that those numerous lonely nights, spent crying for her, wishing she would come back one day, optimistic of love cruising its way through, were nothing but a mere waste of my valuable emotions. She wasn’t concerned, she wasn’t in love, she wasn’t mine…
She will be happy in her world is what I wish and be indifferent, for my own world beckons me now. I have a lot to give to one who truly deserves it.

“hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm”, a big sigh of desperation.

I wish, all I wrote could be true, I wish I could have moved on, I wish I could have stopped thinking about her, I wish I did not intend to be with her life long, I wish if she wasn’t the one whom I could confide in, I wish she wasn’t the one to be with me, I wish I hadn’t met her at the first place, I wish we would have not come to the point where we stand today.

Expectation is a silent but a barbaric killer. It enters silently into your life creating mayhem and then leaves incorrigible wounds of desperation, haplessness, helplessness, and nadir.
There is nothing I can do much, but to wait, let time takes it own trajectory and end up in my laps.

I don’t know why but I live in an eternal hope and a dream…

“ABOU BEN ADHEM,
MAY HIS TRIBE INCREASE,
AWOKE ONE NIGHT,
FROM A DEEP DREAM OF PEACE…”

May DREAMS come true…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it is to love and to lose ur love. I understand and i also know that there have been guys i could never fall for bt they have loved me like crazy...i can understand what they must have gone thru....

The end of every relationship is nt wedding...yet the heart wanders for a different level of intimacy with just one person...

u nvr know when 'Kismat' connects and you find her standing right beside you. !!

I wish that moments comes asap.... :)

Unknown said...

I wish as in Jab We Met ended with a scintillating number
" Mauja he Mauja" your love will also make some " Nagada" in her heart .. ...

The beauty lies in to go beyond that point where she also realises that she is missing a train if she is not with you.....

Hopes she find that love Juntion in you and then we will sing together " Lae Jayenge Lae Jayenge... Dil Wale Dulhaniya Lae Jayenge"

Unknown said...

:-( this blog's posted quite smtime bk but yes its horrendously nerve-wracking dude.. i mean d soft-hearted stoned emotions jez runnin thru it all, flutterin their wings to be wid her... ur AKS seems to dyingly engulf her within you :-( sad to read it.. dunno abt all dis, bt i wish happy things hugging you in life nw n ahead... stay happy :-)

Nayana said...

Again a masterpiece from u :) Alas nothing lasts forever and that includes love too...