Monday, May 31, 2010

SHE with HE

This was a relationship with a difference. I was free to be with anyone and SHE didn’t want anyone. No strings attached yet invisible strings existed between us. A bond truly carved from outside this world, which defied logic and yet epitomized a utopian relationship, platonic in words yet realistic in existence.

I remember, the other day when I had brought home this gal from my office; Natalie. She was a beautiful hot chic not detesting one night stands or casual flings. We were in the resting area and I was sure that SHE was in her room. But I had nothing to bother. This wasn’t the first time and like every time SHE wouldn’t question, SHE wouldn’t say anything, SHE wouldn’t mind; all that SHE would reflex was a sly smile that meant “Loser” for me and “Not again” for her.

There I was on the couch, kissing and caressing Natalie when SHE entered the resting room. Seeing us in that situation, SHE wasn’t amused but Natalie for sure was surprised. It was difficult for me to explain the complexity of this symbiotic existence to her and for Natalie; SHE was an “another” woman.

Gosh!! It wasn’t amusing to me as well.

Natalie banged the door on me and barged out of my place, me running after her, but in vain.

I came back exhausted and dejected only to find HER smiling as if she connived to get me in this mess.

I looked in HER eyes and they had this sly smile, mocking at me. She burst into laughter and ran in the bedroom. I followed suit.

I caught hold of HER and rolled onto the bed. I stretched both HER hands and started biting HER softly like a dog whose bone was taken away from him.

SHE kept laughing at it.

After a few mouthful bites, I stopped, SHE stopped laughing too.
We looked deep in each others eyes. SHE was beautiful and I knew it. The threads pulled us together again. Our eyes were locked and soon the lips too.

Cuddling in the bed, kissing and caressing, I pulled HER tee down HER shoulder and softly nibbled them, moving up the neck, then the ear.
The ear did it. The hand like a laser guided missile moved further down, to feel the curves. They are always at it.

I looked at HER again. There was silence this time.

“Get over me”, she said. “Or you’ll end up like this all the time”

SHE was right. I always ended on HER.

To reason is to find an escape route. I didn’t want to escape from this reality, the fact that I end up with her and that I’m content in this precarious relationship that is inexplicable to common senses.

I don’t want to get away from the reality of this perfect abode where “SHE is with HE”

1 comment:

Nayana said...

The writing is exceptional :) but I just couldn't understand the complex bond between the two.. I cannot imagine something like this existing in reality :O