Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine

She stopped smiling.
Her world changed forever and so did mine.
I stood as a hapless friend unfortunate to not even be of any help; a mute spectator, a motionless bystander, a blind watcher, a deaf listener and a dead friend.

It all happened, while I was there, unaware of the turmoil in her life; a moral turpitude, and all for the sake of “LOVE”………….

………and it died in the longer run.

Her chirpiness lost, her suppleness defused, her charm mitigated, her voice faded yet her grace intact. She still gives a picture of a perfect find.
You will still fall in love with her.
The aura still glowing…

It’s hard to accept her today. She is possessed. The possessor being her own ego.
She doesn’t accept herself anymore. She has deprived herself……living in abstinence.

She is not “SHE”.

It is unrealistic to think of a life without ‘she’ being a part of it.
It’s a symbiotic equation, my existence being a greater dependant variable.

I wish I can bring her back her smile and I know I can…
Let this Thursday be a witness. The Jupiter be my chariot and with all its "might and pull" I shall fulfill her world.

The sky beckons, the world heralds, the breeze sings, the flowers make the ambience scent-full; the first ray and the day shall unwind……

…….HAPPY VALENTINE!! ...... SWEETHEART!!

5 comments:

Edyta said...

i can not describe it. this is how i felt on valentines day. or some other days. its just like i am not myself anymore. something is different, i do not tend to accept myself. there is somethign bad, somethign worse or sometimes somethign better.

i just needed someone to guide me where i have been mistaken but i refused all the help i could get becoz of my alterego.

i can definitely relate to that, i dont even know why.
before someone says he understands someone, its really interesting how can he understand himself wihout any problems. or he doesnt bother? or he doesnt have any insecurities or alteregos.

thats all of the thoughts i had after reading this. i love ur writing.

j said...

I think instead of plain text you capture emotions which helped me visualize the entire thing...

great post

linisax said...

wow...how do u do this? amazing intensity of emotions just by using mere words..

I am moved to think if there is someone who is the inspiration behinf this (i fall short of words..er adjectives) work.

Roma said...

u r just awsm.....i dont know hw u do ths.....the words have real meaning in them....!!!

Nayana said...

Simply loved the last few lines! Well written :)