Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Petals dun weep is a Myth, but Morning Dew is a Reality!!


A year has passed by….
A year of hope – despair, dreams – reality, friends – foes, love – hatred, fidelity – infidelity,
SHE – ME

A year that saw the insinuations which will make even the Alps shy.
A year…..

How I missed those late night talks, those lovely walks, a companion by my side, waves of happiness to ride, those bear hugs and the chocolate dipped kisses. How I found her so near at times and then non – existent at other.
How I spend those lonely nights coming in terms with the truth, how at one time I wanted to leave it all, how I wanted to make a hell of my life at one time, how I wanted to see nothing through, how I was getting my ever – existent SHELL to close forever, how I’m still alive, how I move into the next year.
All in a year…..

It started a little earlier than last year but ended in the last year, making the year special. And like I have always remembered the dates like an honest historian, I shall remember these too.
1 December, 2006 :)
17 January, 2007 :(
25 January, 2007
14 February, 2007
24 August, 2007
26 October, 2007
10 November, 2007
1 December, 2007 :(
24 December, 2007
25 December, 2007

Funny it seems now.
However the year drew to an end with fond memories making it a year of not regret but not to forget.

I met “Morning Dew”, and thought of happiness abound but then soon realized that Morning Dew is lost by the morning itself. It’s not something that lasts till the darkness of the night.

The “Acceptance” however hard it may be had to be taken in stride, dunno how successful I will be. The truth is a harrowing blasphemy. Painful, morose, melancholic……

But in the dark hours of this harrowing “Truth”, I never miss her radiant face, her pristine smile, her pleasant company, her lovely talks….. Seems like I’m in awe with every aspect of her existence.
I have loved walking with her; the most beautiful part of my time spent with her. It’s the one thing which I will never forget and shall do anything to get a minute of walk with her.

The end of the last year has given me the best of memories, may be they help me cruise through the tough journey ahead.
The road uphill his harsh, lonely and crucifying but is the only truth existent. The year ahead may have its own song to sing but I have my own for the whole year…

“DEKHO CHHOD KAR, KIS RASTE, WO JAATE HAIN….
SAARE RASTE, WAPIS FIR, DEKHO AATE HAIN …

KAISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII……….

NAHIN SAAMNE, YEH ALAG BAAT HAI..
MERE PAAS HAI TU, MERE PAAS HAI
MERE SATH HAI, MERE SATH HAI….”

2 comments:

Edyta said...

Ravi, dont forget, we say good bye to say hi again :)

Nayana said...

Life is beautiful because of things u so mentioned..small sweet talks, short memorable walks.. Happiness truly lies in small things :)